MEMS Sensor Presentation
Do you need to customize MEMS sensors to your application requirements? Do you need to integrate MEMS sensors with other components? Do you have a need to work more closely with your MEMS sensors supplier and/or MEMS foundry?
Our presentation will introduce a new, more efficient way of addressing these challenges!
Presentation from Coventor at ASTC 2017:
- Date & Time: Wednesday, 25 October, 2017 at 16:00 p.m. (Add to Calendar)
- Location: Suntec Singapore Convention & Exhibition Centre, Meeting Room 324-325 (Level 3), Singapore
Our MEMS PDK Program Manager, Christine Dufour, will disucss trends in the MEMS sensor market that are driving demands for increasing customization and integration. It will then introduce a new platform for MEMS sensor design & integration with support for process design kits (PDKs). This new platform will help address the need to design and produce customized sensors, faster and less expensively than in the past.
In this presentation, you will learn about:
- How to produce more highly-integrated MEMS sensors, including sensor platforms with multiple sensor types and associated CMOS circuitry
- New methods to design and produce customized MEMS sensors, faster and less expensively than in the past
- Ready to use, pre-tested design components and IP, available for your next-generation MEMS sensor project
- The latest techniques that can be used to shorten your design cycle and reduce your time to market
Christine Dufour has more than 20 years of experience in the Semiconductors industry, leading Process Design Kit development for BiCMOS and CMOS processes in several major semiconductor companies. Christine has also worked as a Product Manager in the RF design environment area. She has extensive experience in PDK development and all aspects of design flow and design tools.
Presented by Coventor, a Lam Research Company, the leading supplier of 3D modeling & simulation solutions for advanced process/technology development and MEMS & Sensor design. Our software and expertise help customers predict the structures and behavior of their designs before they commit to time-consuming and costly actual fabrication. Visit us at www.coventor.com